Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Eye Candy



So this blog looks pretty bland I know. In a couple of my earlier reviews for Littlebigplanet and Animal Crossing I added photos of the game to help you get a visual feel for the game as well as the review. It also brightens up the blog. But that was a special case since the games themselves had a device for taking in game pictures and saving them. I hate stealing peoples pictures even if I get permission. I like to give you guys a new perspective. So what I'm asking is what is a good device that I can buy that will hook up to my ps3, wii and perhaps even handheld games to take pictures and videos and then be able to get them onto my computer. FYI I don't have an SD slot for my computer. I also want good quality, maybe even HD, but I don't want to spend too much. I understand it won't be cheap, but I'm not looking for the highest quality either. Just something that would work for here and youtube. It also has to be relatively idiot proof. I know some about computers, but I am no expert.

Also I'm thinking of making a banner or background. What kind of ideas would you like to see for that?

1 comment:

  1. "Also I'm thinking of making a banner or background. What kind of ideas would you like to see for that? "

    Boobs.

    -An Anonymous Coward

    ReplyDelete