Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A New Veiw

I started this review blog on another blog site. Not to name names, but some of the features were a bit disappointing. Plus a couple of friends have blogs here so I decided to have this is two locations instead of the one. At least for now.

New to Gamer 2 Gamer reviews? Then you might want to know just what the hell this is. I'm not a professional writer, I just love games. Games of any genre or console. I wanted to share what I think of games and hope that it will help people on their game purchases. I have bought a lot of games that I wish I never did and even with stores buying back I still lost money that should never have been spent. I don't want this to happen to anyone else. I know there are a lot of reputable sites and magazines that give you a review from people who love games, so why is my opinion more important then people who get paid to do what they love? Truth be told it's not. My opinion isn't more important then anyone else's. This is just a place to give people a chance to hear a different opinion. I want to start out by just sharing with my friends who love games what are some good choices out there. One day I hope for this to grow. But for now I'm just doing what I love: Video Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment